PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smallest Brag Ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smallest Brag Ever

Ok, so its a nothing win, but, I am progressing, and branching out into games that I find a bit more fun than NLHE, and with some success:

PokerStars Tournament #494794749, No Limit Omaha Hi/Lo
    Freeroll Super Satellite
    4211 players
    Target Tournament #493063250
    72 tickets to the target tournament

Tournament started 2012/01/07 0:02:00 ET

Dear SkinyButPhat,

You finished the tournament in 25th place.

This qualifies you for a seat in Tournament #493063250. A ticket to this tournament was issued in your name. You can use this ticket to register. See Tournament #493063250 Lobby for further details.

You earned 51.65 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at

Thats 3 tickets this week, I am in top 50 after the updates I think in the Open League, and I made out with a hot 23 year old babe last night, and I am in my late 30's !!!!

Wonder if she likes poker??One can dream..............

I'd say its a pretty good week , too bad school starts again Monday and my Open rank will suffer, hope I stay in top 200 ish !!!

Peace

Deaner

holly molly

the best is the making out

biggest brag ever

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.