PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open League Battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open League Battle

Well, I am thoroughly loving the Open League this month which is a good thing !! Watching EdinFreeman just kill it is quite fun. Go Ed !! I think he will for sure finish top 10 at this pace !!! I just wanted to give a shout out to: Marvinsytan FreckldGator Ed Darkman CoolAce Just to say how much fun it is to open your tables and watch you guys or girls go to work !!! Although Darkman has overtaken me (40th i think) I just wanted to say congrats to everyone on their play and its wicked to see so many posters and bloggers representin' !!! I am having severe issues cracking top 50, 55th is my highest rank so far, but I will keep trying !! Good luck to you all !!! You rock !! I am watching and learning as I play and learning patience, an attribute I have never been known for !! Cheers Deanerumbup:
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.