PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Freeroll Shoving is Bad!! LOL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Freeroll Shoving is Bad!! LOL

***** sorry delete**** it wont let me call up this hand

but its AA vs 107 all in, i have the AA, flop is 10107..........lovely !!!

Sorry for the lack of hand, thought I had it in replayer, but my request wont work for last hand played or by hand #

Peace

Deaner
    Last edited by SkinyButPhat; Sat Jan 07, 2012, 03:50 AM. Reason: wrong hand

Originally posted by SkinyButPhat View Post
    ***** sorry delete**** it wont let me call up this hand

but its AA vs 107 all in, i have the AA, flop is 10107..........lovely !!!

Sorry for the lack of hand, thought I had it in replayer, but my request wont work for last hand played or by hand #

Peace

Deaner
    how did your opp called an all in w T7?

we'll never know why?

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsytan View Post
      how did your opp called an all in w T7?

we'll never know why?
      Sure we will marvin. Key word---FREEROLL.

Comment

Sucks when it happens, but in a Freeroll, anything goes. They shove any ace any pair any suited, any 1-3 gappers (suited or not). Water off a duck's back, you can't let it bother you. If you got your chips int best, you can't do anything else. Sooner or later it WILL shift your way.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by joy7108 View Post
          Sucks when it happens, but in a Freeroll, anything goes. They shove any ace any pair any suited, any 1-3 gappers (suited or not). Water off a duck's back, you can't let it bother you. If you got your chips int best, you can't do anything else. Sooner or later it WILL shift your way.

What joy said.

Or here's an example of the average freeroll player's though process...

Hand dealt is 95o.

Level 1 freeroll player thinking: "They give me TWO cards this time. I must ship."

Level 2 freeroll player thinking: "I have 95. I love Dolly Parton. I must ship."

Comment

LMAO, that's the best description of freeroll logic ever!!

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Its all good, this one was funny, but cannot bring it up for some reason !!

Ah Hubbles, I have since graduated to earning my tickets the slightly more awesome way:

2-7
              Badugi
              Ohama Hi
              PL Ohama Hi/Lo

In fact, as we speak, I am about to earn another ticket in PL Omaha Hi/Lo and then hopefully crush some souls in the Sunday Weekly Pl Omaha hi/lo.

If anyone is up, I could use some rails for 3.30 micro at 8 AM !!!

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.