PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Take note

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Take note

    Whats he all about the fish was calling 100% 0.25 45 man and getting this kind off luck.

  • #2
    ** Moved to a proper home **

    Comment


    • #3
      7 2 ofs is calling a preflop rise nearly 6 times the big blind

      what the hell is thinking is calling you with 7 2 ofs,and the best of them all he hit the flop and the river,i wont to cry,if that was me in that hand with AA i through the laptop from the balcony and never ever play against that player ,take note of his name and try to avoid fish like him/her.

      Comment


      • #4
        if the opp is playing like that with 27 off, send them to any table that I'm at.
        They may get lucky every once in a while, but over time, they'll basically be a chip ATM for you.

        They have 11% equity against you, so 11 percent of the time they win.. the other 89% you do.
        Super-Moderator



        6 Time Bracelet Winner


        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BEN HANACHI View Post
          take note of his name and try to avoid fish like him/her.
          NO NO NO. take note and try to find him every time you log on!!! DO NOT try to avoid them..ever!
          May the tinfoil protect you. MT

          Comment


          • #6
            Funny you should say take note. I was gonna post a screen shot off his note but i dont wanna get banned.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by m.bisland View Post
              Whats he all about the fish was calling 100% 0.25 45 man and getting this kind off luck.
              sry mb but at this level its atc club some decent players but mosly donks u could a shoved he would a called played im loads a times , like ive said give them 1 card they will still go for it ,thats wat stars want , *****rs galore ,god help us all gl son all the best ,

              Comment

              Working...
              X

              X Cookies Information

              We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.