PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deep in $2.20 rebuy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep in $2.20 rebuy

I thought I'd start the year with a non-sexist brag - so I'm deep in a $2.20 rebuy. 8th of 168 at the moment , we'll see how it goes.

Bracelet Winner

Just folded the best hand, damm it. Well, I folded it, so it wasn't very good to start.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

How many tournaments do you play?

Comment

So much overbetting. Really curious why the Australian guy has a Vancouver Canuck as his avatar.

Comment

Good Luck Joyumbup: Hope you nail this one

Comment

I probably play 10 a day - there's the women's .10 and 1.10, a couple of sattys to the women's Sunday, the Premier league, the 1K added tourneys, a couple of $2.20 tourneys, maybe a $1.10.

I like tourneys, what can I say??

Bracelet Winner

Comment

She just ITM'ed for $20 at least. 25bb left, things are looking good.

Tournies are great.

Comment

14th of 43 in that $2.20 rebuy now.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

She got pipped. Ouch. gg joy. umbup:

Comment

Thanks, KJ against AJ, had to go with the jack on the flop. Still, 36th for $22.26 is pretty good return on $2.20, good thing I didn't know these rebuys were outside my BR management limits.

Added to my cashes for the women's sunday, I've had a very profitable week.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

umbup:Great Jobumbup: Congrats

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.