PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally !!!

This is from yesterdays Saturday Speedway !!!!!

PokerStars Tournament #485515179, No Limit Hold'em
    Buy-In: $30.00/$3.00 USD
    2672 players
    Total Prize Pool: $80160.00 USD
    Tournament started 2011/12/24 19:00:00 ET

Dear SkinyButPhat,

You finished the tournament in 315th place. A USD 52.10 award has been credited to your Real Money account

WOuld have cashed as well in Eliminator, just got to eager right before the bubble with a big hand and got caught and beat with a river straight !!!

Woohoooo !!!

very nice skiny, well done.
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

w00t!!

Nice cash!

Comment

really happy with the way I played yesterday ! Although my 1st Hand of the HeadsUp was this:

Me -- QQ
        Opp - 66

Flop: 2510 Turn:J River :6

It was a raise, re-raise, all in preflop. My tourney lasted less than 10 seconds !!!

Now to do the rational thing and play two 27.00 tournaments and try to increase my bankroll !!!

JUST KIDDING !!!!

Peace, Happy Holidays, All the Best !!

Skiny

aka Deaner

Comment

Congrats Deaner umbup:
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by SkinyButPhat View Post
            really happy with the way I played yesterday ! Although my 1st Hand of the HeadsUp was this:

Me -- QQ
            Opp - 66

Flop: 2510 Turn:J River :6

It was a raise, re-raise, all in preflop. My tourney lasted less than 10 seconds !!!

Now to do the rational thing and play two 27.00 tournaments and try to increase my bankroll !!!

JUST KIDDING !!!!

Peace, Happy Holidays, All the Best !!

Skiny

aka Deaner
            Too many players will raise / reraise all in with any pocket pair. Here you got your money in good
            but it was a mistake.
            Pocket Q's are good to raise with but when you get reraised your better to flat call then jam the flop with a board like that.
            If the flop brings over cards then you would play it different.
            7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Cheers

One time big time

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.