PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 1st ticket.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1st ticket.

PokerStars Tournament #485529791, No Limit Hold'em
    Super Satellite
    Buy-In: 33 FPP
    122 players
    Total Prize Pool: 4026 FPP
    Target Tournament #485515151
    19 tickets to the target tournament

Tournament started 2011/12/22 20:36:00 ET

Dear Stakehorse75,

You finished the tournament in 1st place. You qualified to play in Tournament #485515151 and are automatically registered for it. See Tournament #485515151 Lobby for further details.

If you choose to unregister from this tournament your account will be credited with T-USD 3.30. Tournament US Dollars can be used to buy into any tournament. Visit our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/ for more details.

Congratulations!

Thank you for participating.

Originally posted by Stakehorse75 View Post
    PokerStars Tournament #485529791, No Limit Hold'em
    Super Satellite
    Buy-In: 33 FPP
    122 players
    Total Prize Pool: 4026 FPP
    Target Tournament #485515151
    19 tickets to the target tournament

Tournament started 2011/12/22 20:36:00 ET

Dear Stakehorse75,

You finished the tournament in 1st place. You qualified to play in Tournament #485515151 and are automatically registered for it. See Tournament #485515151 Lobby for further details.

If you choose to unregister from this tournament your account will be credited with T-USD 3.30. Tournament US Dollars can be used to buy into any tournament. Visit our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/ for more details.

Congratulations!

Thank you for participating.
    Congratz!! What did this FPP tourney satty you in to?

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thats not a bad value 33 for $3.30 and a a nice shot at winning.
      I usually play the mega path to the Sunday million for 10FPP and 235/210 for the Sunday Storm,after that I am lost on how to spend FPPs. Congrats and hope you run deep if you play.

Comment

Congrats Stake! Good luck in the next tourney umbup:
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Was sitting watching the lobby, and was just looking for something to do, hit a few diff tabs, and strolled across this 1. Was a complete donkfest, by the time late reg closed you only had30- 35 players in, and 19 got seats, and 20th got 36 FPPs. Will be playing the tourney, and ty all for the best wishes. I will post my finish here, even if its bad..lol, would be nice for the BR to get a good cash in, and with some new perspective am curious how I'll do. Saturday Micro here I come.... umbup:

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.