PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Been A Good Day!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Been A Good Day!

Hi PSO... Sooo.... This was my day... PokerStars Tournament #462902437, No Limit Hold'em Super Satellite Buy-In: 2150 FPP 7585 players Total Prize Pool: 16307750 FPP Target Tournament #551020010 1207 tickets to the target tournament Tournament started 2011/12/18 14:00:00 ET Dear EasyChips4U, You finished the tournament in 1st place. You qualified to play in Tournament #551020010 and are automatically registered for it. See Tournament #551020010 Lobby for further details. If you choose to unregister from this tournament your account will be credited with T-USD 215.00. Tournament US Dollars can be used to buy into any tournament. Visit our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/ for more details. Congratulations! Thank you for participating. and then... PokerStars Tournament #551020010, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $200.00/$15.00 USD 62116 players Total Prize Pool: $12423200.00 USD Tournament started 2011/12/18 14:30:00 ET Dear EasyChips4U, You finished the tournament in 6318th place. A USD 521.16 award has been credited to your Real Money account. You earned 103.52 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tour.../leader-board/ Congratulations! Thank you for participating. Hope ur day was as good... Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays... umbup: EasyChips4U
    5 Time Bracelet Winner

Congrats Easy, it was so PSO old school that I really believed you could get to the final table. Great day though!

Cheers,

TC

Comment

WTG Easy!!

Comment

Who is MARCIN123.....???

I know he is a PSO member, but this guy placed top 2 or 3 in Sunday Million a couple weeks back or last week, and now is in top 20 for the 10A ????

Sick Sick Sick...........get that guy as a Pro, his online game is on point, been watching him all day !!

Congrats to Easy ,what a run, was watching for a while as well, and of course, congrats to Marvin, watched you the whole way buddy, great work !!!

Peace

Deaner

Comment

A big CONGRATS Easy umbup:umbup:

Comment

well playd easy bud wos great railing you for the full game a great grindumbup:
            4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

great job Easy... in the last one, you absolutely made the right play.. and got unlucky.

Great run
              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

WTG min cash is better than no cash!

Gidee Up!

Comment

yahoo easyumbup: cheers
                  Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

With 2500 players left.......I am picking MARCIN123 to finish final table, and more likely top 5.....

If I am wrong, then I will run a lap around my block in my birthday suit!!!!

Anyone else got a pick for winner ?

Comment

Well done easy, nice cashumbup: Look forward to our HU match soon

Comment

I am going for my Irish compatriot i2isaid; he seems to have a few gears more than I thought

Cheers,

TC

Comment

Originally posted by SkinyButPhat View Post
                          With 2500 players left.......I am picking MARCIN123 to finish final table, and more likely top 5.....

If I am wrong, then I will run a lap around my block in my birthday suit!!!!

Anyone else got a pick for winner ?

I pick Doomed, he is psychic

Comment

way to go easy

Comment

Well Done Easy

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.