PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$10M last longer!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $10M last longer!

Okay Posse,

Saddle up and get a piece of the action! $20 per bet on who will last longer! you can only bet if you are in it! and only on yourself
    Ship funds to the Cowboy ( 19honu62 ) prior to game start if you wish to participate. The one who lasts longest gets the pot!
    BTW I am running this in live training too starting at 15:15 est

$20 - Cowboy
    $20 - marvinsytan

Gidee Up!
    Last edited by 19honu62; Sun Dec 18, 2011, 08:59 PM.

Originally posted by 19honu62 View Post
    Okay Posse,

Saddle up and get a piece of the action! $20 per bet on who will last longer! you can only bet if you are in it! and only on yourself
    Ship funds to the Cowboy ( 19honu62 ) prior to game start if you wish to participate. The one who lasts longest gets the pot!
    BTW I am running this in live training too starting at 15:15 est

$20 - Cowboy

Gidee Up!
    i wish to participate can you give me full details?

Comment

Transfer the money to Honu's account via Pokerstars and then he will pay out the winner!

Go to the request Tab in the main lobby and then transfer funds of $20 to 19honu62. It is fairly straight forward.

Cheers,

TC

Comment

just transfered the $20

please confirm

this is going to be exciting

where can i see all the players who join?

Comment

All players who Join will be listed in here!!!!!!
          Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

marvin as of 1:58 pm est I have received only funds from you and me. As I receive them prior to 2:30 I will add them here. The one that lasts longest in the toruney wins the pot of money!

Gidee Up!

Comment

marvin as of 1:58 pm est I have received only funds from you and me. As I receive them prior to 2:30 I will add them here. The one that lasts longest in the toruney wins the pot of money!

Gidee Up!
              lol mano a mano

50% chance of winning not bad %

Comment

best of luck to you marvin! May the poker gods fill your tables with donkeys and fish!

Gidee Up!

Comment

best of luck to you marvin! May the poker gods fill your tables with donkeys and fish!

Gidee Up!
                  the problem is I'm the fish in this tourney

anyways good luck to you too

Comment

wow Daniel "kidpoker" ........out in 19 minutes....shoved all in QQ vs AA........wow !!!

Comment

fantastic first 1/2 hour marvisytan.....playing very well !!! GO GO GO !!!!!

Comment

Yup he played it like a pro!

Cheers,

TC

Comment

good luck to all pso members in it, just turned my 10fpp into a ticket few minutes ago. Take it down!
                          You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

trip 8's for marvin to go over 23,000......having a blast watching him play !!! GoMarvin GO !!!

Comment

still in the milion!! first time
                              have a 15K stack

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.