PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever have one of those days

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever have one of those days

Wish I was able to post handplayer for play money hands, but you'll just have to imagine this one. I had just joined a new home game league and was trying to make a good impression on the members in my very first game. Figured if I could play tight and last for a while it would be OK.

Very first hand - dealt A9, flopped two pair and lost to a straight. Lost about 1/3 chips.
    Very next hand - dealt 77, flopped a set and lost to a flush. Lost another 1/3 of my chips.
    Third hand of the game - dealt AA and lost to a set of 4's. Lost remainder of my chips

I was out and there was still seven minutes left on the late registration.

Haven't been back to that club, I'm too embarassed to show my avatar again.

Originally posted by Johnny Oak View Post
    Haven't been back to that club, I'm too embarrassed to show my avatar again.
    Change avatar........................LOL

Comment

Johnny, 1st you have to select the option of saving your hand histories to your hard drive 2nd talk to me at facebook and i'll tell you how to alter the history so it'll work in the re-player Here's a hand I posted today from last nights Tank Game http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...8274-The-Chase evil:
      Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.