PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great read -> wiped out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great read -> wiped out

This is how it went. I decided to limp it, because of many limpers, i was hoping for 2 pair or a flush...I made a great read on the turn, and lost like that....fking maniac!
    Last edited by HohnerBoy; Tue Dec 13, 2011, 08:52 PM. Reason: Made a mistake earlier

IMHO with 12 BB's left if you decide to play that hand it should be an open shove for all your chips. By the time you make your great read the villian has an open ended straight draw and he/she is only drawing dead to a made higher straight. Also the villian has enough chips to call and try and hit either the straight or an over pair with the king.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by FLsnookman View Post
      IMHO with 12 BB's left if you decide to play that hand it should be an open shove for all your chips. By the time you make your great read the villian has an open ended straight draw and he/she is only drawing dead to a made higher straight. Also the villian has enough chips to call and try and hit either the straight or an over pair with the king.
      +1 umbup:
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.