PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cashed in the Sunday Storm!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cashed in the Sunday Storm!

First major tourney, I won a ticket to this in a freeroll. I finished in 8787th place and got $23.28 for my efforts. Was quite close to the next payout level but I was very short stacked and needed to double up to ensure it, and had to play whatever pocket pairs I got dealt. Won a hand with 22 but busted with 44 to a flush.

It was refreshing to be able to play proper poker against better people for a change, no shove monkeys ruining it.

Congrats Electrux, Good Job, nice cash! Raiser umbup:

Comment

all cashes are good umbup: I saw a bunch of shove monkeys in it... you got lucky if there weren't any at your table.
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

always nice to cash in that one!

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.