PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10th anniversary freeoll final.. bye bye PCA ticket :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10th anniversary freeoll final.. bye bye PCA ticket :(

So I played for hours in the qualifiers to win a ticket to the final, and played tonight.. 3rd hand. I can kind of forgive it since it was such a small pot, and villain was going to shove anything given his stack size. I play 1 more hand at that table and then get moved to a different table.. First hand at the new table.. And that's my tournament. I suppose TT for example might.. just... have been a reasonable hand to put someone on given action pre flop, so folding might have been right.. But 53?! I guess maybe I'll play some of the FPP qualifiers. I could use a trip to the Caribbean.
    Last edited by Tomcrockpot; Mon Dec 12, 2011, 12:31 AM.

that is so unlucky i feel for you mate

Comment

Sometimes you can't do anything ... maybe, just maybe, people like him play that way, with their sets disguised, but after 1st AA ... this 'll be superhard fold.

Comment

33, 55 or 10's, I understand.... 35o ain't got a clue
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by DoomedXXX View Post
          Sometimes you can't do anything ... maybe, just maybe, people like him play that way, with their sets disguised, but after 1st AA ... this 'll be superhard fold.

Calling a 3 bet with 35 when you have 150 BBs.. no you can't really do anything about that. Anyone that plays like that is an idiot

Comment

There is one think l learned about the poker stars program....It likes 3 & 5's. Keep that in mind next time it shows on the flop.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.