PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

seen to many

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seen to many

grrr this site,always bad beats sick off them,and strangeley enough no hand history even tho im saving it and have requested it via email hmmmm and always when im close to the big er bucks or controlling a table,yes ive heard it all b4 that its variance,but strange wen huge favourite to win the hand then yea suck out suck out always,2 people in the pot and always they seem to hit come on u having a laugh pokerstars,probably again will have post removed but oh well pokerstars dont like to here it.,they wonder why people tilt grrrrr thrustrating.

I am running a test in the Open league this month by playing ATC every single hand until I am knocked and I am sure I am pissing off some really good players along the way playing like this. Every once in a while I am getting lucky with absolute junk in my hand and winning and knocking them out. Playing consistently good hands, and timing your aggression will prevail in the long run.

I was skeptical at first when I started here, and have had some long drawn out email battles over the last few weeks with Pokerstars support in regards to the consistent bad beats or cooler hands and other related questions I had. I now with out a doubt in my mind believe that Pokerstars is the real deal when it comes to the randomness of the cards being dealt to us players. Expecting to win more than your fair share of hands is only setting yourself up for disappointment and leaving the door wide open for dreaded theory that this site has to be rigged, Getting the theory that this site is rigged or is unfair to only you out of your mind as soon as possible should be high on any ones to do list when they run into a losing streak or get out bluffed.

I now believe the more you play the more you will see some really strange stuff happen and it has nothing to do with the site being rigged but has everything to do with the decisions we make while playing.

Just my .02

Derty
    Last edited by dertymcgerty; Sun Dec 11, 2011, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dertymcgerty View Post
      I am running a test in the Open league this month by playing ATC every single hand until I am knocked and I am sure I am pissing off some really good players along the way playing like this. Every once in a while I am getting lucky with absolute crap in my hand and winning and knocking them out. Playing consistently good hands, and timing your aggression will prevail in the long run. I was skeptical at first when I started here, and have had some long drawn out email battles over the last few weeks with Pokerstars support in regards to the consistent bad beats or cooler hands and other related questions I had. I now with out a doubt in my mind believe that Pokerstars is the real deal when it comes to the randomness of the cards being dealt to us players. Expecting to win more than your fair share of hands is only setting yourself up for disappointment and leaving the door wide open for dreaded theory that this site has to be rigged, Getting the theory that this site is rigged or is unfair to only you out of your mind as soon as possible should be high on any ones to do list when they run into a losing streak or get out bluffed. I now believe the more you play the more you will see some really strange stuff happen and it has nothing to do with the site being rigged but has everything to do with the decisions we make while playing. Just my .02 Derty
      umbup: great post derty. And good idea your challenge. Great way for sceptical players to realise that bad beats happen both ways, and that focusing on your game and the decisions you make is the key to being profitable in the long run. Hope you're finding poker more enjoyable now

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.