PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

un be leav able

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• un be leav able

ended 93 in the open league, got beaten by 24 who was playing complete air

puke

Comment

Wrong forum.
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

no its not, its my achievment that i reached the 93th place!!!

Comment

**moved**

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by XxTiberxX View Post
            no its not, its my achievment that i reached the 93th place!!!
            congratz on a deep run!umbup: My friend, this is a bad beat! soooooo sickkkkkkkk!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

little stack never beats big stack. They play that way because they have the stack advanage. No other reason.

Comment

Originally posted by sable60 View Post
                little stack never beats big stack. They play that way because they have the stack advanage. No other reason.
                So your supposition is that you should just play ATC if you have the bigger stack?

Go ahead and run with that and let us know how it works out for you.

(I'll have to remember that in the future...if I have the bigger stack just always go ahead and ship because I can't lose. It's all so clear now.)

Jeez.

Me I'll take the Occum's Razor theory here...he/she played that way because they're a drooler.

Call me crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
                  So your supposition is that you should just play ATC if you have the bigger stack?

Go ahead and run with that and let us know how it works out for you.

(I'll have to remember that in the future...if I have the bigger stack just always go ahead and ship because I can't lose. It's all so clear now.)

Jeez.

Me I'll take the Occum's Razor theory here...he/she played that way because they're a drooler.

Call me crazy.
                  +1

Comment

Game drives me crazy some times.....

The other day I played in a tournement and it was about the 3rd hand. I get dealt pocket KK so I go in with hard raise like 500 (1/3 of my stack) and the villian calls.

7,7, and 10 come on the flop. I go all in thinking that that either he's holding AA in which I'll take my lump, pocket 77's or A7 suited which I was fine with taking that chance. Villian calls only for me to see he holding 2,7 off suit. I can't remember the last time I was quite that pissed off playing this game. I thought to myself "how am I ever so supposed consistantly win when you have people playiing like that?"

Comment

Shouldnt worry about winning consistantly, instead try and make the correct decision consistantly and the winning will follow.
                      Bracelet Winner

Comment

http://www.poker1.com/archives/10554/ read this very good way to look at poker
                        Bracelet Winner

Comment

I haven't read the article yet but that was my whole point. I am making correct decissions but other peoople aren't which is screwing me up. Making correct decissions keeps my bankroll from going down, but it's not going up either cause the hour or more I spent in the previous tournament making it into the money just all went down the drain in a few minutes by being knocked out with 2,7 OS.

I'm starting wonder if I need to player higher stakes where silly stuff like this dooesn't happen. It reminds me of when I was playing at Poker Stars net, the free site and people would call on anything because it wasn't realy money.

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.