PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AKo VS AKs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AKo VS AKs

I've been running good late in the tournament in the Big $11 top 20 last 200 players to go when this happened my AKo vs AKs and the suits killed me

Don't see the hand, but AKo is always either tied or behind AKs.... so it's never a bad beat. You would never be way ahead in the hand.

Welcome to the forum. Please check out this link that has information for new users about the forums, lessons, leagues, etc.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...etting-Started
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
      Don't see the hand, but AKo is always either tied or behind AKs.... so it's never a bad beat. You would never be way ahead in the hand.

Welcome to the forum. Please check out this link that has information for new users about the forums, lessons, leagues, etc.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...etting-Started

No Limit Holdem Tournament
      PokerStars
      9 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by [removed]
      $10+$1

Stacks:
      UTG clem99995 203k
      UTG+1 Spikefinger 413k
      MP1 marvinsytan 209k
      MP2 cristianmour 595k
      MP3 rollofmind 245k
      CO yanko33 246k
      BTN mozmck 53k
      SB Brainnfart 281k
      BB DeimosDB 137k

Blinds: 3.6k/7.2k Ante 900

Pre-Flop: (19k, 9 players) marvinsytan is MP1 Ad Ks
      2 folds, marvinsytan calls 7.2k, 3 folds, marvinsytan says "me here with a cooler", mozmck goes all-in 52k, 2 folds, marvinsytan calls 45k

Flop: 4h Qc 5h (123k, 2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: 3h (123k, 2 players, 1 all-in)

River: Kc (123k, 2 players, 1 all-in)

Final Pot: 123k
      marvinsytan shows a pair of Kings
      Ad Ks
      mozmck shows a flush, Ace high
      Kh Ah

mozmck wins 123k (net +70k)

marvinsytan lost 53k

Thank you JWK24 for the comments

This is the hand

For me, I think I will consider this a bad beat because It should be a tie not a loss. But, its ok it's poker we need to rely on some luck too
      Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Dec 05, 2011, 04:12 PM. Reason: removed link

Comment

Hi Marvinstyan, Welcome to PSO! Have you tried out using the PSO Hand re-player yet? You'll find the re-player by clicking here or alternatively you find it on the left hand side of our Home Page about halfway down. Dave, 'TheLangolier', has an instructional video in the Live Training section all about how to use the hand re-player. You'll find that video here. Post up plenty of hands in the Hand Analysis section and the members here will give some good solid advice. Hope this is of some help to you. Regards, Raiser umbup:
        Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Dec 05, 2011, 04:25 PM.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
          Hi Marvinstyan, Welcome to PSO! Have you tried out using the PSO Hand re-player yet? You'll find the re-player by clicking here or alternatively you find it on the left hand side of our Home Page about halfway down. Dave, 'TheLangolier', has an instructional video in the Live Training section all about how to use the hand re-player. You'll find that video here. Post up plenty of hands in the Hand Analysis section and the members here will give some good solid advice. Hope this is of some help to you. thank you royal raiser the first time i used the replayer i was hooked. it was a big help thank you pokerschool for this great tool and thank you royal raiser for giving me the info your my royal savior instead of the usual converter when you use this you just have to watch your hand no need to scroll and see lots of numbers Regards, Raiser umbup:
          Hope this is of some help to you. thank you royal raiser the first time i used the replayer i was hooked. it was a big help thank you pokerschool for this great tool and thank you royal raiser for giving me the info your my royal savior instead of the usual converter when you use this you just have to watch your hand no need to scroll and see lots of numbers

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.