PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

donkfest ticket win

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• donkfest ticket win

don't know if i have to be proud or just lucky but i got my self my firts FPP qualifier ticket for the 10A sunday million round 2 buy-in 215 fpp

You think the open leauge is a donkfest try the 1 ffp rebuy hyper turbo!! you can play with your eyes closed because everybody is playing ATC but still i survived and got myself a ticket for the next round.

Lets see if i can survive that one to and earn myself a sunday million ticket

Originally posted by 77wopke77 View Post
    You think the open leauge is a donkfest try the 1 ffp rebuy hyper turbo!!
    lolllolollllllooool ... I made the mistake of signing up for one of those a couple of weeks back, just because it was there ... never again!!!!!!! GL with the weekly!! umbup:

Comment

getting a round 3 ticket would be a nice reward for all the foolsi had to endure today

Comment

***moved to more appropriate forum JWK24*** Congrats on the accomplishment of winning the ticket. GL in the next one umbup:
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

playing the round 2 right now!! around 1400 left and 850 or so get a ticket to round 3 and they are dropping like flies

we'll see

Comment

made it to 2150 ffp round 3 on 18 dec. right before the big one!! now i hope i can make it into the million lol

Comment

I'll see you there, I won my ticket today too. I had a couple of Russians on my right, they were taking turns raising me since the rest of the table was sitting out. I managed to knock one out, then I got moved, but between them they contriibuted 12K to my stack for a really good start.

Just goes to show that cheaters don't always prosper!!

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congrats to both of you... now... take down the next one umbup:
                Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

lol could build up mine playing heads up with 1 and 7 sitting out. started playing on a full ring with 15K lol

see u there joy

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.