PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my aa v kk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my aa v kk

sick of the bad beats completely owned the table built a nice stack up 2c-5c blinds,the guy 5 bets 25c with kk,i reraise 1.25,he shoves i call he hits the king on the flop,i did save hand history but strangely not in my computer where it should be,this keeps happening to me regular not surprised i tilt,grrrrr

Hi bro you were around 82% favourite, but thats not to say 100% so around 18 times in 100 the ops going to hit there, you got your chips in good and there will be times where u hit a set as an underdog, stop thinking about it keeps happening to u think about all the times u have been paid off, Dont keep thinking about whats happened in the past hands,its alot easier to remember getting beat and it seems like it happens alot more this will add to your tilt factor, just smile and know u had the better of your op,as for saving hand history i,m also having issues mine keeps vanishing, you can request hand history through your poker client they are emailed to u almost instantly. Gl bro. umbup:

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.