PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chili2u inspired me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chili2u inspired me

she played 3 2.50 180 mans and min cashed 3 times so I wanted to try that. Heres the last hand ive played, kinda UL (was ahead with 87,5% on the turn) PokerStars Tournament #477628977, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $2.28/$0.22 USD 180 players Total Prize Pool: $410.40 USD Tournament started 2011/12/02 9:29:06 CET [2011/12/02 3:29:06 ET] Dear XxTiberxX, You finished the tournament in 8th place. A USD 10.67 award has been credited to your Real Money account. You earned 66.56 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tour.../leader-board/ Congratulations! Thank you for participating.
    Last edited by XxTiberxX; Fri Dec 02, 2011, 12:16 PM.

Good job Tiber umbup: You got unlucky, but like the shove there too!
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

ye too bad there was a 120 dollar first place, might of made it at least into the top 3 if I won that hand

Comment

Originally posted by XxTiberxX View Post
        ye too bad there was a 120 dollar first place, might of made it at least into the top 3 if I won that hand
        Hi Tiber,

First it has been great to see your most recent posts and to know you didn't give it all up and you are back kicking butt and getting your money in good.

Its hard to take the knock out but i can still here Dave (TheLangolier) in trainings You can't be results oriantated, this is exactly the spot he had in mind you got in good, but the other guy sucked out.

Lets face it long term for us that is a profitable play and we have all flipped over cards after and all in and been behind waiting for our card to hit (ok maybe not all of us maybe its just me.)

Good Job

grade b
        I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.