PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Table Fun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Table Fun

Most of the poker I play is very low micro stakes or freebies like this tournament. I still find I can get competetive once I get deep into a tournament. I was not involved in this hand as I had just been moved to this final table. It just shows the chipstack I had to work with at the FT, compared to others, when I was 8th of 8. Not surprisingly, I fell short of the win, so I got the same prize as I would have for finishing 250th. But I did enjoy the final stages. I may not have won this final battle, but I feel I must be doing something right. PokerStars Tournament #460207686, No Limit Hold'em Freeroll 1869 players $26.00 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars Total Prize Pool: $26.00 USD Tournament started 2011/12/01 1:00:00 WET [2011/11/30 20:00:00 ET] Dear EdinFreeMan, You finished the tournament in 2nd place. Good luck all Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    Last edited by EdinFreeMan; Thu Dec 01, 2011, 08:07 AM.
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Just posting this as a test so I can view it and review it.
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    Last edited by EdinFreeMan; Thu Dec 01, 2011, 02:17 PM.
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.