PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At Last - An Achievement to Post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At Last - An Achievement to Post

All well and fine posting blogs and challenges here, but I would like to have a few more achievements to record as well This is not from a cash tournament, so doesn't belong in the 'big wins' thread. It is from last night's UKIPT Division 2 League tournament. I haven't featured at an FT in one of these for some months, and had started this month poorly. I reached the FT in 7th of 9 with the chip distribution as follows Table '461050982 33' 9-max Seat #1 is the button Seat 1: karen600 (77862 in chips) Seat 2: EdinFreeMan (46980 in chips) out of hand (moved from another table into small blind) Seat 3: FlompyD (16428 in chips) Seat 4: Po Kerr 1758 (172997 in chips) Seat 5: AisforAlec (224407 in chips) Seat 6: iceflow (19356 in chips) Seat 7: FIRE STARTA7 (285026 in chips) Seat 8: no1tomsk (115496 in chips) Seat 9: bill412111 (176948 in chips) Under 10BB in hand at that point, and some dominant chipstacks to fade as well, but I hung in. There was a very long and interesting three way battle, until karen600 knocked out Po Kerr 1758 to get us heads up. Table '461050982 33' 9-max Seat #2 is the button Seat 1: karen600 (764548 in chips) Seat 2: EdinFreeMan (370952 in chips) So, about 2 to 1 chip lead for Karen, but with the BB now at 12,000 I at least had enough of a stack to make a game of it 4 and a quarter hours in, hand 353
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    Tournament History for your last 1 tournament requested by EdinFreeMan PokerStars Tournament #461050982, No Limit Hold'emFreeroll 757 playersTournament started 2011/11/10 19:00:00 WET [2011/11/10 14:00:00 ET] Tournament finished 2011/11/10 23:13:10 WET [2011/11/10 18:13:10 ET] 1: EdinFreeMan (United Kingdom) 2: karen600 (United Kingdom), 3: Po Kerr 1758 (United Kingdom), 4: bill412111 (United Kingdom), 5: FIRE STARTA7 (United Kingdom), 6: AisforAlec (United Kingdom), 7: FlompyD (United Kingdom), 8: no1tomsk (United Kingdom), 9: iceflow (United Kingdom), My first win in any MTT for quite some time. Very pleasing, despite just being for points. Good luck all Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    Last edited by EdinFreeMan; Fri Nov 11, 2011, 01:45 PM.
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Very nice!

Coming in as a short stack to take down the win is always a little "sweeter" that cruising to the victory as the big stack!

Here's to hoping your NEXT win comes very quickly hereafter!
    Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Very Nice Ed!

Gidee Up!

Comment

Nice win Edin! umbup: I've played in this league game and there are some quite good players in it due to the sweet carrot prize for the overall league winner. The UKIPT series is a great tour and I hope to play both Irish rounds next year. Wishing you the very best for the rest of this league..... I'd love to see a PSO member take it down! umbup:

Comment

WTG Ed! umbup: Looks good on u...
          5 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

WTG ED!! Cheers to good decisions!!
            May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Good job Ed!
              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Kudos sir. umbup:

Comment

Well done Ed , keep grafting away. umbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

mtt win One million, one hundred and thirty five thousand chippuses. Great win Ed. nv

Comment

Excellent win Ed, very well played sir. umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup: This will give you a brilliant boost in points for the month end prizes, Keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you. umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:
                      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congrats!! Really nice win, keep them coming. umbup:umbup:umbup:
                        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congrats Ed! umbup:

Comment

Well done Ed. I agree that making the final table means its a big win even if its not a bit cash win.

Grade b
                            I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congrats Ed. It truly is great to see such a positive contributor to the community hit like this. umbup: I know I speak for many in saying that your well composed and presented posts are never tiring to read. Thanks again for being someone we look forward to hearing from. Dano

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.