PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a day!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a day!

Gonna save my coments untill tomorrow. There'd be far to many profanities if I do it tonight

well theres alot of hands that i wouldnt play, is this cash or tourney?

Comment

XxTiberxX -They are all tourny and you'll see most are under 15bb shoves. Infact alot are under 10bb. Please point out the ones you would not play and I'll stick 'em up on the replayer. Looks like I could use the help

It's a little tricky to see, but I put all my chips in 30 times (there are one or two at the top that didn't fit on the screen) of which 15 (50%!) went against the odds! For and against me.

On the 11 occasions that I was somewhere between 60 and 80% infront I lost 9 of them! That's winning less than 30% when you'd be hoping for at least 40%.

On 6 occasions I was between 60 and 90% behind I won all but 1. WTF!

I seemed to see an unreasonable amount of straights yesterday. Hands I was in and ones that I was not.

I think the RNG has been over worked and it's gone mad.

Had to go out and buy a new tin foil hat this morning. My Mother told me not to throw out the old one, but my Doctor told me not to listern to her anymore.

Comment

First touney of the day. A 27 $3.50 sit n go 80% when the chips went in Out 7th. Two off the money

Comment

tourney 2. A 3rd dispite these two on the final table

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.