PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JWK24 ... I changed games lol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JWK24 ... I changed games lol

Donk,you should have discarded the 9's to try for the last Ace obviously.

Damn dj,to get dealt that hand only to lose....wow,that's about as rough as I've seen in 5 card draw in some time.

I used to play those .10/.20 5 card draw tables a fair piece myself before BF,stick with it. They're butter soft.

Comment

that is a sick beat. Being dealt that hand, I couldn't hit the auto-raise button fast enough.
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

It didn't happen in this hand, but if you ever get dealt quads, make sure to discard one. It'll conceal your hand bigtime, because the opp will think you've got 2 pair or are drawing to a straight or flush.
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
          It didn't happen in this hand, but if you ever get dealt quads, make sure to discard one. It'll conceal your hand bigtime, because the opp will think you've got 2 pair or are drawing to a straight or flush.

+1

I had an opponent dealt quad 4's I think it was on me once and he hit didn't discard a card. I had a high pair and improved to 2 pair. And folded to his raise. Then he showed the hand. Remember thinking to myself "Dummy,you toss the 5th card I would have called or maybe even re-raised your bet".

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.