PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not bad eh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not bad eh

Hi all So here's the scene Busted out the open league game ,for -26 points, bummer Still wanted to play poker Have a huge bankroll of 0.06c lol haha The hell with it so I jump in the 990 man s&g donkfest Whilst there a friend from the UK started chatting to me in chat , of which I have none Puts on yahoo messenger and finds him in the $1 rebuy 20k gtd where he cashed for $88 whilst I carried on playing PokerStars Tournament #461825172, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $0.02 USD 990 players Total Prize Pool: $19.80 USD Tournament started 2011/10/30 2:29:22 WET [2011/10/29 22:29:22 ET] Dear spike8998, You finished the tournament in 38th place. A USD 0.10 award has been credited to your Real Money account. Weeeeeeeeeee me So he asked me to play in the $1 rebuy 7k gtd and I explained my lack of br He then proceeded to send me $10 So we both played in the tourney and he busted out just under 2 hrs in for no cash Meanwhile I continued to play it like an open league game ie stall n fold wait for a hand umbup:umbup: I had pocket 8's and pocket 7's both in the bb which I called the all in shoves and flopped a set on both occassions but busted on the turn to two straights So I had the double-auto rebuy option checked Now my outlay had risen to $6 as I had auto re-bought as soon as I was sat at a table at the beginning of the tourney I also took the ad-on for $1 So my total outlay was $7 Here are my stats and my tourney result 155 hands played and saw flop: - 4 times out of 19 while in small blind (21%) - 8 times out of 18 while in big blind (44%) - 4 times out of 118 in other positions (3%) - a total of 16 times out of 155 (10%) Pots won at showdown - 9 out of 12 (75%) Pots won without showdown - 2 PokerStars Tournament #457920169, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $1.00/$0.10 USD 2065 players Total Prize Pool: $11171.00 USD Tournament started 2011/10/30 3:30:00 WET [2011/10/29 23:30:00 ET] Dear spike8998, You finished the tournament in 15th place. A USD 68.70 award has been credited to your Real Money account. Big pat on the back for the funky monkey
    Last edited by spike8998; Sun Oct 30, 2011, 12:48 PM.

Nice one Spike umbup:
    2012 Double Bracelet Winner
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

**moved**
      Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

moved to ?
        4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

wtg spike bud umbup:umbup:umbup:
          4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

very well done, im jealous

Comment

Nice cashes spike. Well done and now you're flush. umbup:

Comment

Always nice to hear about wins - Congrats!! umbup:umbup:umbup:
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congrats on your win weeeeeee....umbup:

Comment

good job Spike. A result like that will help a bankroll umbup:
                    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good work umbup:

Comment

Thanks Guys not

Comment

You suck bellend

gj funky monkey
                          You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.