PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st online cash tournament win.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st online cash tournament win.

So i finally came 1st in a cash tournament.....Felt so good! A sweet victory....I was chip leader most of the time after the 200 / 400 blind levels. The last hand was a classic toss......See ya on the tables. umbup:

congrats, what stakes? how much etc??

Comment

That first win is sweet, I'd be interested in seeing that last hand if you have the hand history. Keep up the good work!! umbup:umbup:umbup:
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congrats. Keep it up.

Quad Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congrats and welcome to the forum you. umbup: Let us know if you have any questions. Be sure to look through the live training, videos, and other tabs above...but you're doing pretty good.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.