PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowboy ships it!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboy ships it!

PokerStars Tournament #453330723, No Limit Hold'emBuy-In: $4.10/$0.40 USD180 playersTotal Prize Pool: $738.00 USD Tournament started 2011/10/11 9:51:05 ET Dear 19honu62,

You finished the tournament in 1st place. A USD 221.47 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

I will running this game as my Thurs eve live training session for the next 2 Thurs.

Gidee Up!

Originally posted by 19honu62 View Post
    PokerStars Tournament #453330723, No Limit Hold'emBuy-In: $4.10/$0.40 USD180 playersTotal Prize Pool: $738.00 USD Tournament started 2011/10/11 9:51:05 ET Dear 19honu62, You finished the tournament in 1st place. A USD 221.47 award has been credited to your Real Money account. I will running this game as my Thurs eve live training session for the next 2 Thurs. Gidee Up!
    Bet this one becomes a replayer session as well... Because who can resist making a "sick brag" result a training session? Seriously though Chris nice win and keep on killing it brah. umbup: All posse members how about a 21 decoder ring salute? Gidee UP!

Comment

great job, wish we were running them in the TIC group too...umbup:umbup:

Comment

Wowee wow wow!!! Very nice, very nice!!!!!!! umbup: The big wins are always exciting to hear about!! Congrats!!
        Last edited by TrustySam; Tue Oct 11, 2011, 10:26 PM.

Comment

WTG cowboy!!! the azzless chaps must of scared hell out of 'em! NICE RUN SIR!
          May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

umbup:

Comment

well don manumbup:umbup:

Comment

Congrats umbup:

Comment

Way to take it down!!! umbup:
                  Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Really nice win, congrats!! umbup:
                    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Well Done Chris,

How are you doing in general in this Format?
                      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sick sicko.

Comment

Thanks Posse,

I will run it as a replay for the next 2 Thurs nights. I am not only playing the $3.50 9 mans btw. I have played 11 of them in the past 4 weeks and have 2 min cashes and this win.
                          It is tough to ship an mtt live during training so this will have to do! Look forward to seeing you Thurs. night.

Gidee Up!

Last edited by 19honu62; Wed Oct 12, 2011, 03:24 AM.

Comment

I shall be there with spurs on.

Grade b
                            I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congrats Cowboy! See ya at the session! umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.