PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full House vs. Quads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full House vs. Quads

Hi guys, I am not complaining about this, it's just a fun hand! Unfortunately wrong end for me!

All in defend of a big blind after a raise from the SB with A6 off is lets say somewhat unconventional. Were you raising, bluffing or stealing light before this hand? Unless the villain is just a total maniac I don't see any other explanation for his play.

Cheers,

TC

Comment

he got lucky very lucky ob bingo player trying his luck keeping fingers crossed you might fold so he could steal but he got lucky !!!!!!!!!! hope it did not cost you tour place

Comment

Originally posted by Schnech View Post
        Hi guys, I am not complaining about this, it's just a fun hand! Unfortunately wrong end for me!
        there is TAG's, LAG's TPassive's, LPassive's and then there is...... wait for it...... wait for it....................... almost there................... click and pray players(CPP's)

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.