PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to avoid that beat ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to avoid that beat ??

Any comments how i played that hand ?

nope, just unlucky

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
      nope, just unlucky
      i feel the same if he had called your re-raise to 900 and then went all in on the flop would you have folded? i doubt it evil:
      Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

yeah you should be thrilled to death if anybody wants to get it all in pre when you hold pocket ones. You simply got 20%ed.
        May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Looks like you played it perfectly, 81% fav Preflop.

Comment

the only way to avoid that beat is to fold, and with rockets you can't fold...so there was nothing wrong with how you played it....that's poker, sometimes you can hold the best cards and play right and still lose...hang in there and keep grinding...

Comment

don't like how either of yous played the hand pre flop

they should bet 3xbb , you did re-raise them 3x what they bet, but i would make it 1,350 chips, which is 3x what opponent should have bet.

However, since that good % of your stack, an on most flops your opponent going to do a c-bet on flop, may as well go all in , instead off the re-raise to 900.

end of day, no matter how you played it, doubt they going fold pocket queens against you when on big blind.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.