PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

back to back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back to back

ive had one bad week i have have lost with almost everything i get a few small hands then hit with monsters ,i have questioned playing poker all the lessons taught here all great advice given how do you keep from not tilting and loosing respect for the game in prem league a top player losses a hand q 8 clubs i made the flush he had king 5 ,he calls me a fish and remarks how bad a player i am. he is 7th im 391 and he calls me a fish
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    and to top the night off. out with more negative points russotavares for your great atitude i hope the all the players that come across you give you the respect you deserve NONE

if somebody wants to bash u on the chat for the way u played a hand, just laugh it off and ignore it, or talk back to them. the more u agitate them, the funnier things they say and just remember, the ones who run their mouth the most r usually the worst players at the table, or are the tightest and don't understand poker beyond the basics

Comment

Originally posted by ketchup143 View Post
      if somebody wants to bash u on the chat for the way u played a hand, just laugh it off and ignore it, or talk back to them. the more u agitate them, the funnier things they say and just remember, the ones who run their mouth the most r usually the worst players at the table, or are the tightest and don't understand poker beyond the basics
      i am not offened im just discusted a player 7th has no respect ,i did last longer than he did and i gave him my 2 cents worth ,just want other players to know of his actions and hopefully drop him from the top of the leeague,most players that good dont have to disrespect other players

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.