PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is just laughable

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is just laughable

Hilarious River as always.. i aint even surprised... and that pot is to go 3rd in tournament

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=F222A7FE84

wow sucks to be you

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
      wow sucks to be you

...in sooooo many ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
        ...in sooooo many ways.
        Is that cos im eligible to play poker in uk. Keep hating. bless ya

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
          wow sucks to be you
          True Roomik in my pokerstars world it's painful. lol

Comment

Originally posted by ChiltonMafia View Post
            Is that cos im eligible to play poker in uk. Keep hating. bless ya
            No it's because a tool by any name is still a tool. Keep whining. umbup:

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5X4N...opvideos_music

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cZSz...eature=related

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-EIAtSX3VM&NR=1

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s68Zr...eature=related

Comment

No it's because a tool by any name is still a tool. Keep whining. umbup:
                      No because your american and cant play so you have to go around forums abusing them. This is a badbeat section isn't whining the number 1 subject in it... even though i wasnt whining.... try getting a life seeing as u cant play poker insetad of sitting on forums all day chatting garbage along with other americans.... sad lives u little people lead.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiltonMafia View Post
                        No because your american and cant play so you have to go around forums abusing them. This is a badbeat section isn't whining the number 1 subject in it... even though i wasnt whining.... try getting a life seeing as u cant play poker insetad of sitting on forums all day chatting garbage along with other americans.... sad lives u little people lead.

Go around the forums abusing them??? Really? Name one constructive,helpful post you've EVER contributed to this forum you whiny little brat. One.

All you've ever done here since day one is cry about the site being rigged,harass and insult anyone who calls you on that BS,spam how FT was a better site (nice call on that genius,ask the American players who have been compensated by Pokerstars and are STILL waiting to see so much as a nickel from FT how they feel about that),come into peoples blogs to insult them and then go crying to Stars like a little girl about how YOU'RE a victim and get your ID changed.

Then you start a thread for the sole purpose of insulting a forum member by name,a moderator as well and all Americans in general. Then you come in here crying like the little wuss you are whenever someone stands up to you and your tripe.

The fact that you haven't been perma-banned from this forum is laughable but it is what it is. The only people who even give you an ounce of credence is the rest of the "it's rigged" crowd so congratulations with that.

Why don't you try for a second name change? Belterlike didn't fly. Chiltonmafia is getting you nowhere. Maybe something more befitting of your actual personality traits and general make-up...

DonkMcSphincterboy should do.

I'll now take MY punishment from the mods for telling the truth about a loathsome,useless slug. The difference is I won't cry about it.
                        Last edited by Moxie Pip; Sat Aug 20, 2011, 12:08 AM.

Comment

LOL now thats truly a fitting new nameumbup: good stuff Mox, I dont think they can ban you for speaking the truth now can they?

Comment

Go around the forums abusing them??? Really? Name one constructive,helpful post you've EVER contributed to this forum you whiny little brat. One.

All you've ever done here since day one is cry about the site being rigged,harass and insult anyone who calls you on that BS,spam how FT was a better site (nice call on that genius,ask the American players who have been compensated by Pokerstars and are STILL waiting to see so much as a nickel from FT how they feel about that),come into peoples blogs to insult them and then go crying to Stars like a little girl about how YOU'RE a victim and get your ID changed.

Then you start a thread for the sole purpose of insulting a forum member by name,a moderator as well and all Americans in general. Then you come in here crying like the little wuss you are whenever someone stands up to you and your tripe.

The fact that you haven't been perma-banned from this forum is laughable but it is what it is. The only people who even give you an ounce of credence is the rest of the "it's rigged" crowd so congratulations with that.

Why don't you try for a second name change? Belterlike didn't fly. Chiltonmafia is getting you nowhere. Maybe something more befitting of your actual personality traits and general make-up...

DonkMcSphincterboy should do.

I'll now take MY punishment from the mods for telling the truth about a loathsome,useless slug. The difference is I won't cry about it.
                            LOL @ you and your pathetic attempts at insults and attempting too start an argument, as i said your american your not welcome here so get a life , a new hobby and learn to play another game. bye bye moxy enjoy spamming the forums you truly are a legend. lol.

ps: My names King too you.

Comment

Lol @ usa

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.