PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's wrong with this soft?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with this soft?!

1400 ppl left, i checked on BB, flopped two pairs, there's a flush draw possible on board. I know the chip leader wouldn't call big bet unless he had monster pocket and anyways id be in better position anyways. I was afraid of drawers so I shoved counting on folds around and taking blinds and limps and what do I get? Double backdoor flush....

PokerStars Game #66066179258: Tournament #422952854, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level VIII (125/250) - 2011/08/16 0:17:19 CET [2011/08/15 18:17:19 ET]
    Table '422952854 563' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
    Seat 1: nixita111111 (3510 in chips) is sitting out
    Seat 2: antonios827 (31696 in chips)
    Seat 3: JAVIDIMAS (14630 in chips)
    Seat 4: alynna254 (20 in chips) is sitting out
    Seat 5: randycu (13385 in chips)
    Seat 6: URKEL61 (5190 in chips)
    Seat 7: fernando0528 (16040 in chips) is sitting out
    Seat 8: Meskoph (19210 in chips)
    Seat 9: Blakflak (4477 in chips)
    nixita111111: posts the ante 25
    antonios827: posts the ante 25
    JAVIDIMAS: posts the ante 25
    alynna254: posts the ante 20 and is all-in
    randycu: posts the ante 25
    URKEL61: posts the ante 25
    fernando0528: posts the ante 25
    Meskoph: posts the ante 25
    Blakflak: posts the ante 25
    fernando0528: posts small blind 125
    Meskoph: posts big blind 250
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Meskoph [Ad 8s]
    Blakflak: calls 250
    nixita111111: folds
    antonios827: calls 250
    JAVIDIMAS: folds
    alynna254: folds
    randycu: calls 250
    URKEL61: folds
    fernando0528: folds
    Meskoph: checks
    *** FLOP *** [Th 8h As]
    Meskoph: bets 18935 and is all-in
    Blakflak: folds
    antonios827: folds
    randycu: calls 13110 and is all-in
    Uncalled bet (5825) returned to Meskoph
    *** TURN *** [Th 8h As] [9h]
    *** RIVER *** [Th 8h As 9h] [Jh]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    Meskoph: shows [Ad 8s] (two pair, Aces and Eights)
    randycu: shows [Kh Kd] (a flush, King high)
    randycu collected 27385 from side pot
    randycu collected 180 from main pot
    alynna254 finished the tournament in 1381st place
    Meskoph said, "omg"
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 27565 Main pot 180. Side pot 27385. | Rake 0
    Board [Th 8h As 9h Jh]
    Seat 1: nixita111111 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 2: antonios827 folded on the Flop
    Seat 3: JAVIDIMAS folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 4: alynna254 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 5: randycu showed [Kh Kd] and won (27565) with a flush, King high
    Seat 6: URKEL61 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 7: fernando0528 (small blind) folded before Flop
    Seat 8: Meskoph (big blind) showed [Ad 8s] and lost with two pair, Aces and Eights
    Seat 9: Blakflak folded on the Flop

His call was stupid, an ace on flop, beating his kings, I could've had A2+ and if any1 cared about watching other players he'd know I was playing tight and I must've had monster hand beating his. It's so stupid.
    Last edited by Meskoph; Tue Aug 16, 2011, 02:37 AM. Reason: nvm

And this is the software's fault... how?

Comment

I just mean these situations happen sooo many times and besides, it's only title...this soft gives benefits to morons throwing any chip amount cause they have kings/aces. I bet this guy would've called any board with his kings, such idiocy should be banable

Comment

so who's fault is it? the idiot with kings? the idiot shoving with ace rag? or the software?

Comment

I am pretty sure my play was spotless. If you, moron, would read the hand carefully you'd notice only 1 guy was a threat to my stack, which was chipleaders, the other (with 16k)was sitting out. The chip leader was not eager to risk anything, he'd risk 2-5k with a monster hand which was unlikely he had + he was kind of afraid of me.He'd surely 3-4 bet pre-flop with AJs+/QQ+. As I said I was playing tight, had 100% won showdowns with these players. The flop was pretty drawing so I shoved hoping to get blinds and limps. But you probably didn't even read that my shove was after flop, huh? Idiot. And this is bad beat subforum so there's nobodys foult, it's a moronic call of randycu's and huge amount of luck on his side.

Comment

Originally posted by Meskoph View Post
            I am pretty sure my play was spotless. If you, moron, would read the hand carefully you'd notice only 1 guy was a threat to my stack, which was chipleaders, the other (with 16k)was sitting out. The chip leader was not eager to risk anything, he'd risk 2-5k with a monster hand which was unlikely he had + he was kind of afraid of me.He'd surely 3-4 bet pre-flop with AJs+/QQ+. As I said I was playing tight, had 100% won showdowns with these players. The flop was pretty drawing so I shoved hoping to get blinds and limps. But you probably didn't even read that my shove was after flop, huh? Idiot. And this is bad beat subforum so there's nobodys foult, it's a moronic call of randycu's and huge amount of luck on his side.
            If it's nobody's fault, why are you asking, "What's wrong with this software?" A sure sign of maturity: calling someone a moron and an idiot when they ask a question. umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

was he kind of afraid of you because of your tilt issues? and you still did not answer my question of who the bigger idiot is

Comment

Originally posted by ssuglia View Post
                A sure sign of maturity: calling someone a moron and an idiot when they ask a question. umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                Funny, next person who's answering on last post only, not reading the whole thing;] As far as I remember I was called an idiot by him first, so what's wrong in my reply? And the whole thing with the topic's name...jesus you're catching it up so easily. It makes me angry I see so many situations where moronic bets/calls get payed, since ur all so unhappy about it i'll change it, fine...

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                  was he kind of afraid of you because of your tilt issues? and you still did not answer my question of who the bigger idiot is
                  My vote is for the one blaming the software. umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Of those 3 stated by you? Randycu with his hero call. Of the whoel community? You ofc with your starting up fights and insulting withough getting proper information.

Comment

I just mean these situations happen sooo many times and besides, it's only title...this soft gives benefits to morons throwing any chip amount cause they have kings/aces. I bet this guy would've called any board with his kings, such idiocy should be banable
                      I'm not usually one to say "he started it", but I believe this post came before the others. umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

My vote is for the one blaming the software. umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzz
                        You ain't can read, can you?

Comment

I'm not usually one to say "he started it", but I believe this post came before the others. umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                          Read 1 post above the one you quoted?

Comment

His call was stupid, an ace on flop, beating his kings, I could've had A2+ and if any1 cared about watching other players he'd know I was playing tight and I must've had monster hand beating his. It's so stupid.
                            You could have also had nothing but a straight draw, or a flush draw. It could have looked to him like you were simply trying to rep the ace. Being in the BB seeing a limped pot, the possibilities are endless.

Comment

And this is the software's fault... how?
                              so who's fault is it? the idiot with kings? the idiot shoving with ace rag? or the software?
                              Read 1 post above the one you quoted?
                              Since you requested, here's posts 2 through 5 in order. Where does the name calling start?

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.