PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So so frustrated!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So so frustrated!!!

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    Why wanna join the league if wanna all in with Q6 Q4 or TJ??

open league or premier league?

Comment

Last edited by Hctiger01; Mon Aug 29, 2011, 06:45 AM.

Comment

I share in your frustration - just got rivered twice in a 50/50 after getting my money in while I was far head ... and the other person had bad, bad hands

Comment

I here ya bro, seems the big stacks (Russians, lol) will always get favor in all in positions. Its almost automatic. Im sick of it all to the point of not wanting to play anymore, and if I continue to play online poker, Im going to have to hire a fulltime psychologist to help me not to lose my mind everyday due to the insane suckouts these donkeys seem to be rewarded with for their amzingly stupid plays.

Comment

Originally posted by signsix View Post
            I here ya bro, seems the big stacks (Russians, lol) will always get favor in all in positions. Its almost automatic. Im sick of it all to the point of not wanting to play anymore, and if I continue to play online poker, Im going to have to hire a fulltime psychologist to help me not to lose my mind everyday due to the insane suckouts these donkeys seem to be rewarded with for their amzingly stupid plays.
            if that is true, where were they in the leaderboard last month?

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
              if that is true, where were they in the leaderboard last month?

Bringing logic and reason into a "it's rigged against me" diatribe again?

That's a bad Spongebob.

Comment

I TELL YOU IT'S RIGGED HOW CAN THE RUSSIANS WIN EVERY HAND AND NOT GET NEAR THE TOP OF THE LEADER BOARD AT END OF MO.
                IT'S RIGGED
                IT'S RIGGED
                IT'S RIGGED

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

I mean seriously, why wanna join if dont care bout the league? Just wanna win the 5buck with luck and think that luck can beat 10thousand people? comon..

Comment

I see not much has changed in my absence.. carry on umbup:

Comment

You should have raised instead of the call

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.