PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i know just another kings beaten by tens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i know just another kings beaten by tens

playing the odds idont know many times this week i have folded K K dont tell me the cards have no memory,i went the extra mile this month to keep a positive atitude
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    yeah i know next month ,where is the fun this month ,sorry had it yesturday with spike ,

This belongs in the bad beat section... Put up hands where you are confused about the proper line to take, or if the villain has you confused. There is no analysis needed for my big pair lost again

Comment

ooops sorry

Comment

Originally posted by PLaws62 View Post
        ooops sorry
        no prob just venting too

Comment

** Moved **

Comment

Any chance it was moved to the "up yours sucker" section? Do I need to go on?

Comment

Originally posted by Andy8334 View Post
              Any chance it was moved to the "up yours sucker" section? Do I need to go on?

NOPE JUST MOVE ALONG

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.