PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two sets in a row.. losing BOTH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two sets in a row.. losing BOTH

Unbelievable. First I get KK, and get quite a few people in the pot. I flop a set and am sure I' going to take down a nice pot here. The poker gods thought differently. Next hand, small stack, I get dealt 33. I push it in hoping to get lucky. I flop a set again! I thought I'd get my stack back to a level I can play with. I lose, again, against a damn KK hand that hits the overset. I've never had two of these horrible beats in a row!

For the KK hand i would have bet more preflop and on the flop also. On the flop you made such a weak bet, there's also a straight on the board. I would of bet close to the pot or maybe even the pot. Pretty unlucky losing both sets but it happens.

Keep your stick on the ice

Comment

Originally posted by NL_Niels View Post
      I've never had two of these horrible beats in a row!
      One thing you can be sure of, if you keep playing poker you will eventually out do these back to back beats with an even worse pair of beats.

Comment

so sick....

Comment

Its not sick - its just standard stars garbage played out time after time after time with even bigger spouts of garbage coming out from the people who will post on here about luck, variance and loads of other rubbish instead of just saying - YOU WERE SET UP so that you couldnt win but would lose and hopefully deposit more money.

Comment

1) Bet more OTF

2) Best hand won

Comment

Originally posted by Andy8334 View Post
              Its not sick - its just standard stars garbage played out time after time after time with even bigger spouts of garbage coming out from the people who will post on here about luck, variance and loads of other rubbish instead of just saying - YOU WERE SET UP so that you couldnt win but would lose and hopefully deposit more money.
              But yet you continue to enjoy the site, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Andy8334 View Post
                I was set up like this all the time, but that was because I tried using aluminum foil instead of tin foil for my hat! Now that I switched, these things stopped happening altogether!
                May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.