PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

couldnt fold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couldnt fold

i was in a micro sng,and sat. for the red spade,and league started ,was bouncing from all three,hit KK, looked someone was all in and it was to sweet i shoved ,dam he had AA and he held, thrid hand in league and out this is going to hurt ,but was so wound up ,made a bad call in the red spade and done , and to round it off nicely
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    what a great night lol dam dam dam ,after a long week of fold fold fold fold ect ect ect

I know what you mean, sometimes when I have multiple tables, I play the PSSL like a regular mtt (HORRORS)!! I get my tables mixed up and sometimes its OK, sometimes NOT.

Sometimes its just not possible to fold that premium hand that you've waited for forever. I feel your pain, btdt.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by PLaws62 View Post
      i was in a micro sng,and sat. for the red spade,and league started ,was bouncing from all three,hit KK, looked someone was all in and it was to sweet i shoved ,dam he had AA and he held, thrid hand in league and out this is going to hurt ,but was so wound up ,made a bad call in the red spade and done , and to round it off nicely
      Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
      what a great night lol dam dam dam ,after a long week of fold fold fold fold ect ect ect
      was this player at your table for long,reason why im asking because if he had a tight image then its an easy fold as if his image was loose id still make the call,while i was watching this hand i had a funny feeling the raiser was gonna turn over aces because off the position the player had
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

ron third hand in match i had no read on anyone ,and all in depends on a lot in league hence the post ,i know better than to play at this point lol

Comment

Trip big pockets - now there is a suprise.

Havent seen that crap before.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.