PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QQs down by a bluff A9...bad beat or a bad play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QQs down by a bluff A9...bad beat or a bad play?

This was a sit'n'go 0.10$ tournament. I would like to hear what did i do wrong. I guess i was too passive but still post a comment please. A short description of my thinking: Preflop: i just call, because i dont want to get into a hand with AK AA KK AJ AQ and similar, because there is and Ace too often on a board. Flop: I call, just to trap him, the only hand beating me was 9 J so i was pretty sure i have the nuts. Turn: I raise, just in case he is bluffing and i also dont want to let him a cheap river card, because he could be drawing. I was right but this was just stupid... Bad beats are happening so often. In 90% pre-flop all-ins the worse hand wins....lets say i have AA and opponent has 10 3. The board goes A 2 4 5 J or something similar. I guess its the software, because i play live a lot and it just doesnt happen so often...i am being suspicious. Thanks for your answers. HohnerBoy.
    Last edited by HohnerBoy; Thu Jul 28, 2011, 10:37 PM.
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.