PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i gave a bad beat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i gave a bad beat

since people usually post there bad beats up here including me i thought id do some thing different instead off post a bad beat i recieved this is a bad beat i gave yesterday in the $1.10 pso monthley sat last night now here it is
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

It was pretty much a coinflip... 66 was a little ahead percentages are: A8s- 46.685%
    66- 53.315%
    It's not a bad beat bucko

Comment

Originally posted by the_eagle23 View Post
      It was pretty much a coinflip... 66 was a little ahead percentages are: A8s- 46.685%
      66- 53.315%
      It's not a bad beat bucko
      its usually called a bad beat even though its a coin flip be cause i still had to out draw my opponet to win the hand which i was lucky enuff to do
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

[QUOTE=ronh1967;292389]its usually called a bad beat even though its a coin flip be cause i still had to out draw my opponet to win the hand which i was lucky enuff to do[/QUOTE

thats a great shove ron i like this one

Comment

its nice sucking out sometimes too aint it? umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
            its nice sucking out sometimes too aint it? umbup:
            thats for sure lol
            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Would you have considered it a bad beat if the Ace had hit on the flop?

Comment

Ron it's not a bad beat at all. Super standard actually. Coin flip and as Joe pointed out,say the Ace hits on the flop,or an 8 even---it would feel like a "normal beat" for the guy on the short end of the stick. Having your opponent bink on the river always stings a little more.

Simple mental rule I made with myself to avoid running naked through the streets screaming like a banshee (tequila makes me do that quite enough as it is...) when I started playing somewhat "seriously" here instead of just farting around---once the chips are in what's going to fall is what's going to fall and it's out of our hands,so no sense getting in a twist about it.

BTW the open jam is 100% the right play here,which again takes the "bad beat" luster (or tarnish?...) off it.

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.