PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to give a bad beat LOL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to give a bad beat LOL

My first thoughts were to just steal all the limpers money. Then old mate priced me in with his all in raise. Its better to give than receive. LOL

Haha Very Nice! my first thought when i saw the 6h is he going to make a straight or a flush, Then BAM! a straight flush. Nice hand dude

Edit: On another note, do you really think that was the best option to steal? obviously in this case it was but you got extremely lucky. I think 3 limpers plus the button SB and BB it was a bad move. I'm not even sure the raise was large enough
    Last edited by the_eagle23; Thu Jul 21, 2011, 02:20 AM.

Comment

It probably was a dumb ass move.
      But after six beers it seemed like the right one.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckkky View Post
        It probably was a dumb ass move.
        But after six beers it seemed like the right one.
        Haha, well put

Comment

Maybe i shouldnt play when ive been drinking.
          If i did that i wouldnt play any more. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckkky View Post
            Maybe i shouldnt play when ive been drinking. If i did that i wouldnt play any more. LOL
            Chuckky..effsea...effsea...chuckkky. You might like drunk tank. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
              Chuckky..effsea...effsea...chuckkky. You might like drunk tank. umbup:
              Thanks Dan. What is the Drunk Tank ?

Comment

A home game club that effsea runs. Check out the home games forum. I believe the real money one is on a break for the summer though. They are doing some play money stuff right now. Eff is a great guy around here, just use advanced search to see some stuff he's posted and been involved in. umbup:

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.