PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aa was cracked not once but twice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aa was cracked not once but twice

Was knocked out twice to night on pso league both at about the same time and with hand 1st with j8 suit then with 98 off both to all in bets so sick

** Moved **

Comment

Originally posted by honkey1231 View Post
      Was knocked out twice to night on pso league both at about the same time and with hand 1st with j8 suit then with 98 off both to all in bets so sick
      I'm not having much better luck at the Micro-stakes tables - just not hitting anything. Or else I'm hitting, and somebody's hitting harder ... with the worst starting hand. If this is 'variance', then hopefully those of us going through a downswing are in for a huge, huge, HUUUUUUGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE upswing!!!!!!! I'm frustrated, but optimistic!! Just trying to learn as much as I can and plug my leaks in the meantime. Good Luck at the tables! Thanks for sharing!! umbup:

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.