PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lmao as the jokes continue

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmao as the jokes continue

well just another river , no surprise, every single tourney i have went out early has been on a river... including with trip aces... i thought the league was ok at first then i quickly realised how it cant possibly be good with the shitest software ever still in use. It's a fckin joke. Just gotta laugh at the continuous 2 and 3 outers , constant rivers etc etc... i knew in this hand that he was gonna hit the flush as soon as i seen his hand. poker... my ass. Thank god i converted too 888 and partypoker. this site is scum. lmao. thank god im not actually trying in this league anymore or i possibly would have went insane with boredom.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=2BD4CC2E85

i doubt whether this would have made any difference or not, but if ur gonna raise to 600 on the turn, u might as well be putting it all in with ur remaining stack. in a higher buyin tourney that will probably get somebody to fold.

Comment

Originally posted by ketchup143 View Post
      i doubt whether this would have made any difference or not, but if ur gonna raise to 600 on the turn, u might as well be putting it all in with ur remaining stack. in a higher buyin tourney that will probably get somebody to fold.
      I raised the 600 on the flop then i pushed on turn with 2 pair as a massive favourite and he still called it with the draw. it's just pathetic tbh

Comment

YEP IT'S THE SOFTWARE LOL

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
          YEP IT'S THE SOFTWARE LOL

You been able to play much poker lately ?? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ChiltonMafia View Post
            You been able to play much poker lately ?? LOL

YEP
            YOU STILL PLAYING BINGO ???

Comment

YEP
              YOU STILL PLAYING BINGO ???

Never have played bingo... i see your life is still boring as your still trolling forums. bless u

Comment

Never have played bingo... i see your life is still boring as your still trolling forums. bless u

I'VE WATCHED YOU PLAY IT'S BINGO

Comment

thought you had pull at pokerstars??? surely if you did they wouldnt fix the RNG against you??

Comment

I'VE WATCHED YOU PLAY IT'S BINGO

Oh really, that's funny that because i finished 13th last month, so i must of won a lot of bingo. Seriously get a life and stop spreading your garbage in the forum immi. bye bye

Comment

Oh really, that's funny that because i finished 13th last month, so i must of won a lot of bingo. Seriously get a life and stop spreading your garbage in the forum immi. bye bye

YEP
                      THAT PROVES IT
                      IT'S THE SOFTWARE

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                        thought you had pull at pokerstars??? surely if you did they wouldnt fix the RNG against you??
                        this interests me, what clout are you referring to?

after abusing me at the table for 20 mins I asked the OP to back up his vitriol..which ultimately lead to a "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM" speech.

tbh I'm still none-the-wiser
                        z

Comment

as he told me in numerous pms to me that he can get me banned, he has talked to people lol etc and all his usual tripe

Comment

** closed **
                            Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.