PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what if anything did i do wrong

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what if anything did i do wrong

second hand into tourn im dealt... A Q suited blinds were 20 40 i raised to 400 big blind called flop came 2 5 8 great flop for me as iwas holding 2 clubs with 2 on the flop all in for me and a call he got AJ unsuited so he needs a small miracle turn came j river j help me understand were i went wrong

Do you normally raise 10 times the big blind with AQ (or any hand for that matter)?

What position were you in?

Comment

well, if the bb is willing to call 400 on the 2nd hand, he's probably an all in donk who is gonna call any bet u make until he's all in. u went wrong by risking ur whole tourney on the 2nd hand with ace hi umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by ketchup143 View Post
        well, if the bb is willing to call 400 on the 2nd hand, he's probably an all in donk who is gonna call any bet u make until he's all in. u went wrong by risking ur whole tourney on the 2nd hand with ace hi umbup:
        and if he's not an "all in donk" , you are going in crushed when he calls 10x pre imo and probably looking at 3 outs if that stack em high! MT
        May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.