PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations PSO on the new league, but where is the skill?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations PSO on the new league, but where is the skill?

very sick hand, its like you have to fold the first 50 hands to avoid the donks but then the ones who survive have all the chips

Comment

I wonder if any other poker sites has a real skill league?

Comment

SO THE ONES AT THE TOP ARE NOT THERE DUE TO SKILL ???

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

** Moved **

That is one sick beat.

Comment

that one really hurts - very sorry about that.
            2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

auch double screwed

Comment

Skill, u ask? u pushed all in against a re raise with KK? where is ur skill? after we push our chips all in its bingo from there on, so dont u go asking where the skill is b4 u ask ur self this, i raised got 1 call 1 reraise, im up against 2 players i best fold my 1 hand of this tourney even though its KK and survive. with KK i see flops cheap if i get a chance, or i play em after hand4hand here at pso skill gl ps folding a hand is also a skill

Comment

Originally posted by KOingDonks View Post
                  Skill, u ask? u pushed all in against a re raise with KK? where is ur skill? after we push our chips all in its bingo from there on, so dont u go asking where the skill is b4 u ask ur self this, i raised got 1 call 1 reraise, im up against 2 players i best fold my 1 hand of this tourney even though its KK and survive. with KK i see flops cheap if i get a chance, or i play em after hand4hand here at pso skill gl ps folding a hand is also a skill
                  How may players would call here to see the turn with my hand?
                  Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
                  Last edited by KOingDonks; Tue Jul 12, 2011, 10:55 AM.

Comment

LOL what a joke. Why do you give advice if you're a losing player? More specially why do you have that screen name when you yourself are a huge donk? Who taught you about folding KK preflop?
                    Last edited by Hen-Golden; Thu Jul 14, 2011, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hen-Golden View Post
                      LOL what a joke. Why do you give advice if you're a losing player? More specially why do you have that screen name when you yourself are a huge donk? Who taught you about folding KK preflop? JOKE
                      Hen-Golden look at my league data LOL u just typing crap and being a turkey. This donk knows what he is typing about lol

Comment

Hen-Golden look at my league data LOL u just typing crap and being a turkey. This donk knows what he is typing about lol
                        LOL congrats to scoring high in this "league", but maybe you should check your results on Pokertable ratings or sharkscope and see how well-positioned you are to give advice?

Comment

hen sure reminds me a lot of Puciek.... like him no stats either yet loves to pick apart other peoples stats umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                            hen sure reminds me a lot of Puciek.... like him no stats either yet loves to pick apart other peoples stats umbup:
                            Sure LOL, I've just registered in PS..

Comment

Originally posted by Hen-Golden View Post
                              LOL congrats to scoring high in this "league", but maybe you should check your results on Pokertable ratings or sharkscope and see how well-positioned you are to give advice?
                              Listen its free money im losing there LOL, and im not playing much at the tables yet LOL so sharkscope dont interest me now lol

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.