PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It was not broken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was not broken

Why mess with something that was working fine.The new DONK pokerschool isjust a JOKE If you get any AK AQ pocket nuts early in the tourney more than twice YOU are sure to get DONKED OUT ,THERE IS NO LEARNING from donks they call any raise in any spot and are sure to catch up with you on 5th street.YOUcant keep throwing away premium hands,SO YOU WILL GET DONKED I have earned over 1200vpps this year ANDthe only reason i played this site was for the fun on pso TIME to find new site

Originally posted by darlic123 View Post
    Why mess with something that was working fine.The new DONK pokerschool isjust a JOKE If you get any AK AQ pocket nuts early in the tourney more than twice YOU are sure to get DONKED OUT ,THERE IS NO LEARNING from donks they call any raise in any spot and are sure to catch up with you on 5th street.YOUcant keep throwing away premium hands,SO YOU WILL GET DONKED I have earned over 1200vpps this year ANDthe only reason i played this site was for the fun on pso TIME to find new site
    julys league sucks ..if you can hold on and come in the top 1500 and have over 20 vpps for the month you will make it into the premiere league for august ....im sure the poker will be alot better because it cant get any worse gl F.Mumbup:

Comment

** Moved **

Comment

yes damn bad new tourney!

I have a bad beat every tourney :|
        Let's see some...... JJ vs AQ ( River A)
        QQ vs JJ ( river J )
        A10 with flop A107 i go all in some idiot call me with J8 for 1 out and he hit 9 on river..!

That is very sick :| I have over 150 pictures with bad beats....so what i can't take my money back...HOPE F.B.I. will do justice like they did with FULL TILT!! DIE POKERSTARS!

Comment

Originally posted by darlic123 View Post

To put it as simply as possible .... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
          You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by O.Vasile View Post
            I have a bad beat every tourney :|
            Let's see some...... JJ vs AQ ( River A)
            QQ vs JJ ( river J )
            A10 with flop A107 i go all in some idiot call me with J8 for 1 out and he hit 9 on river..!

That is very sick :| I have over 150 pictures with bad beats....so what i can't take my money back...HOPE F.B.I. will do justice like they did with FULL TILT!! DIE POKERSTARS!
            A little extreme.
            You won't find many sympathizers here. You will find good hand analysis and suggestions if you post a hand for analysis which includes stacks, position, etc.
            What money are you wanting back from a free league?

Comment

btw Please do not list Aq vs Jj as a bad beat. People will instantly mark you as a fish

Worst case scenario for the AQ (offsuit and not covering either Jacks suit) you're still looking at roughly a 57%/43% battle - nowhere near "bad beat" range.
              You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
                btw Please do not list Aq vs Jj as a bad beat. People will instantly mark you as a fish Worst case scenario for the AQ (offsuit and not covering either Jacks suit) you're still looking at roughly a 57%/43% battle - nowhere near "bad beat" range.
                Not to worry,many had you marked as a fish anyway...umbup:

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.