PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It continues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It continues

cant be fussed talking to people who aint as gd as me. bye lol
    Last edited by ChiltonMafia; Sun Jul 03, 2011, 08:52 PM.

It continues.....

wahhhhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhh
    I can't believe you're still here complaining
    Please leave

BAH BYE loser

Comment

lol
      Last edited by ChiltonMafia; Sun Jul 03, 2011, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Anybody who trash talk the software as being rigged, who's always complaining about bad beats, who's always threatening to leave but still stays, doesn't deserve respect.
        Now, if you were constructive and positive with your posts it would be very different

As for finishing ahead of me, go ahead, I know I won't be saying it's rigged and I want to leave again and again and again.............. and again

Comment

lol
          Last edited by ChiltonMafia; Sun Jul 03, 2011, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Borderline harassment might have to get a new name change if he keeps it up!

If you are tired of people commenting on your rants,you should maybe look into why you post them.
            Is it for you or is it to make people think some thing is wrong with the software?
            If it is for you than I suggest you stop posting them,it makes you look like you have tilt issues.

It looks like you have a agenda to make Pokerstar's look bad and this carries back to before the name change.So whats your end game?

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.