PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Fortune this time - Final Day diary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Fortune this time - Final Day diary

Im in 2nd game and had a little bit of good fortune this time, lifts the spirits a little no doubts.

ps: Well done Barrydogg first game and gl for rest of the final day you and everyone else.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=9E1E137B70

Cheers my friend

Mafia you rock man,and as for the doubters,they can go where the devil lives,lift ya head up,and rail some donks man,poss and action ahead all important,time it my friend time it,DOGG GONE

Comment

Originally posted by BARRYDOGG378 View Post
      Mafia you rock man,and as for the doubters,they can go where the devil lives,lift ya head up,and rail some donks man,poss and action ahead all important,time it my friend time it,DOGG GONE
      Thanks Barry im loving it, riding high dogg

Mafia

Comment

If i remember right the 1st time i played against you( just before black Friday), you went at me(after hand was played) because you said you had A2 paired and on river there was flush possibility which i had 10/9 HARTS(I went all in) and u called me donk, i didnt say anything then, but now i will, if u can say a AA22 can bet a flush u need to go back to school, if u had the nuts u should of called, otherwise manup and play the cards, and stop w all the best of luck/skillumbup:
        Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Fri Jul 01, 2011, 09:39 AM.
        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by 0HighTimes0 View Post
          If i remember right the 1st time i played against you( just before black Friday), you went at me(after hand was played) because you said you had A2 paired and on river there was flush possibility which i had 10/9 HARTS(I went all in) and u called me donk, i didnt say anything then, but now i will, if u can say a AA22 can bet a flush u need to go back to school, if u had the nuts u should of called, otherwise manup and play the cards, and stop w all the best of luck/skillumbup:
          what the are you even talking about ? go back to bed kid yawnn, finished 14th in league yep im a big donk ... lol yawnnnnn

Comment

sorry for that, if got u mixed up with other player, As the player i was talking about was from east European player not GB player,
            all the best of luck/skill
            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.