PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This hand is a disgracful to the league

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This hand is a disgracful to the league

sorry i had to post this opening hand in the league match the guy that went all in first seandeviln this is his first league match
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    i just had to show this i was not in i folded but dont think anyone should have won this one

Originally posted by PLaws62 View Post
    sorry i had to post this opening hand in the league match the guy that went all in first seandeviln this is his first league match
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    i just had to show this i was not in i folded but dont think anyone should have won this one
    I'm stunned,stupefied and wamboozled. Not by the play of the 3 brain surgeons involved mind you,but that HARRYP0THEAD----FOLDED!!!! I bet he was sitting there when the hand was over saying to himself "That's the first and last time I'm ever folding 53o".

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
      I'm stunned,stupefied and wamboozled. Not by the play of the 3 brain surgeons involved mind you,but that HARRYP0THEAD----FOLDED!!!! I bet he was sitting there when the hand was over saying to himself "That's the first and last time I'm ever folding 53o".
      I'd love to see the full hand histories. Wonder how many times harry asked people for money. I'm setting the over/under at 6. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by ssuglia View Post
        I'd love to see the full hand histories. Wonder how many times harry asked people for money. I'm setting the over/under at 6. umbup:
        If he lasted 8 hands I'll take over for $20. umbup:

Comment

hed did ask for $2.60 till friday was asking for a lone

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.