PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aa cracked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aa cracked

Hi all the dogg here,sorry i cant show my HH,but havent got that worked out yet,so here we go,im holding AA,in mid position,no action ahead,i raise,5 bbs,1 caller,the flop,7c4cAc,put him on AK AQ didnt feel like he had 2 clubs,so i shove,he calls,and turns over 44,got my chips in good yeah,the turn 4s,the river Qs,my full on aces cracked,jees i love this game,haha,gl all DOGG GONE

Hey bud, go to the other thread please, I'm gonna show ya' how to use hh real quick. Promise it'll be painless.

Comment

Other thread

How do i go there,dan?

Comment

Sorry...the one you started ..."bdogg is leaving forum" one...read my last two posts there. Then go to your messages...I tell you how in the posts in the other thread.

Comment

Drumroll please... shouldn't be long now...you hand analyzers better limber up.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.