PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This game sucks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game sucks

Play for hours and lose out pocket AA bb $250 raise to $1000.. Donk reraises me all in to $2300. He has 88 and catches a st 10,9,7,6 ...unreal

Playing 88 on a 9 bb stack isn't a donk play, it's a good play.

It's nice to get it in with AA but you're going to lose in that spot 1 time out of 5. You do get to enjoy holding 4 times out of 5 though.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

** Moved **

Comment

AA four times out of 5!!!!!!!!!!! Wish thats true!!!!
        Though AA holds very rarely.. you may be isolating the opponent with AA but the cards come exactly he needs... flush, straight, two pair,trip you name it.. flush and st are the real culprits most of the time..
        if you are up against suited cards u are huge underdog, and if its suited connectors the result is almost certain..
        Last edited by godofcricket; Tue Jun 21, 2011, 01:55 PM.

Comment

??

Yes- the opportunity to freeroll your way to a $1500.00 plus, bankroll- is most assuredly the worst thing in the world-- what were they thinking????????????

Comment

Originally posted by thinker 87 View Post
            Play for hours and lose out pocket AA bb $250 raise to $1000.. Donk reraises me all in to $2300. He has 88 and catches a st 10,9,7,6 ...unreal

On the upside you have to love the delicious irony of matching this username with this post...

Originally posted by godofcricket View Post
            AA four times out of 5!!!!!!!!!!! Wish thats true!!!!
            Though AA holds very rarely.. you may be isolating the opponent with AA but the cards come exactly he needs... flush, straight, two pair,trip you name it.. flush and st are the real culprits most of the time..
            if you are up against suited cards u are huge underdog, and if its suited connectors the result is almost certain..

Hmmm,if over a LARGE sample your AA hands aren't holding 80% of the time may I suggest that you may not know how to play AA properly?

And if you don't believe me try downloading a free trial to one of the tracking sites (PT3's free trial is 60 days BTW) and track your win %'s for every possible hand combination. Think you'll be surprised (and if you learn how to properly utilize the filters you can also identify some leaks you may have in how you play certain hands).

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyskunk4 View Post
              Yes- the opportunity to freeroll your way to a $1500.00 plus, bankroll- is most assuredly the worst thing in the world-- what were they thinking????????????

Sir, how dare you bring a sense of perspective into this forum.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

?? yes - well me nose aint brown enuff yet-----------umbup: miss ya mox- hope u and yours are well----cheers- Monk........

Comment

AA four times out of 5!!!!!!!!!!! Wish thats true!!!!.
                  No need to wish! It is!!!

equity win tie pots won pots tied
                  Hand 0: 80.462% 80.29% 00.17% 49495464 103500.00 { AA }
                  Hand 1: 19.538% 19.37% 00.17% 11940480 103500.00 { 88 }

Isn't math enlightening!
                  Head Live Trainer
                  Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

isn't it interesting how after all the times i've seen those numbers they never seem to change ... stack em high! MT
                    May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

AA four times out of 5!!!!!!!!!!! Wish thats true!!!! Though AA holds very rarely.. you may be isolating the opponent with AA but the cards come exactly he needs... flush, straight, two pair,trip you name it.. flush and st are the real culprits most of the time.. if you are up against suited cards u are huge underdog, and if its suited connectors the result is almost certain..
                      and btw...... please come play ur suited connecters against my aces all day every day...umbup:
                      May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Originally posted by mtnestegg View Post
                        isn't it interesting how after all the times i've seen those numbers they never seem to change ... stack em high! MT

That's because math and probabilities are rigged.

Comment

Aa cracked

Heres my one,sitting with AA in bb,utg raises 3bb,mid pos calls,i push allin,utg calls mid calls,cards turn,utg 77,mid pos j 10 os,sweet pay the dogg,flop,10 4 10,blank blank,AA cracked,how could i have play it diff,call the original raise,and fold after flop,showing 10 4 10 ?the last 3 times ive had AA before this hand,had lost to 10 10 ,flopped aye set everytime,feel like throwing AA pre flop,i push i lose i slow play it i lose,is AA aye pre flop fold?havent ever read that anywhere,im sure i ll work it out,dogg gone it,DOGG GONE

Comment

How to play aye donk pre flop with aa?

Dear mr trainer,can you please enlighten me how to play aa pre flop,when shoved against by loose players?do i fold my aa,last 4 times ive had aa,been beaten by 10 10 three times,hit there sets on flop,and last one was beaten by j 10 os,he filled up,can i throw aa pre flop or not,i havent read that anywhere to throw aa pre flop,have thrown aa post flop before,can be an easy fold at times,but not pre flop tho,can you please help my with this problem im having please sir,yous hopefully,barrydogg378,dogg gone

Comment

??

BARRYDOG if you fold aces preflop- i gonna make even more fun of you in chat - than i do now--

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.