PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Justice

    this is the third match tonight and three straight out,and the gent that won this typed justice as i left
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    justice ,i had the hand and thought i deserved better and the insult was he said it was justice, what i should have folded to his A K which should always be high hand,atleast i had a pair when i went all in trying to get a good start, was i the bad beat or was this not a good call

  • #2
    On the turn, this guy is risking over half his chip stack with ace high and 12% chance of hitting. You had a pair and a 88% of winning. My advice: don't give this a second thought. The villain's the bad player in this.umbup:
    'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

    Comment

    Working...
    X

    X Cookies Information

    We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.