PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QQ no no

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QQ no no

this guy was playing very loose ,calling a lot of all ins ,was early and i figured my bad streak had to end when the first bet i went along ,dont think it would have changed the rest going all in, i realy hate pocet pairs
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    ah well might have some plus points from the last match one out of three is improving ,

Are you referring to Legends with that statement? Because if he's who you had down as being loose and prone to a wide range then I probably would have jammed over top of his bet bet here instead of flatting. It's like that QQ hand the other day---If you aren't giving this guy credit for AA or KK then you can't let him see the flop that cheap when you're ahead---put the pressure on him. Of course all that's basically moot because you have the "genius" A-rag monkey behind you jamming with A5o,stands to figure he'd calling a jam by you with that trash as well. I mean,what the Hell,he has an ace. How can he lose,right? Can't say as I like Greasy's call with 44 here either. He's gotta know at that point that his 4's are no good,I mean 2 7x bets and a jam and he doesn't think one of you (at least) may have a better pocket pair? Come on. So my only beef with anything you did here would be that if you had Legends made as loose with a wide range then I would have gotten it in then and there. But as I said in this case I doubt it would have mattered given the horrific plays behind you. Always sickening to see Ace-rag plays rewarded like that,but make notes and pray to the poker Gods that you see him down the line (hopefully with cash on the table umbup.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.